3 ईन 1 खाता
3 ईन 1 खाता
पोर्टफोलियो प्रबन्धन सेवा अन्तर्गत सानिमा क्यापिटलको सेवा (सानिमा बैंकको सहकार्यमा)
3 ईन 1 खाता सेवामा एकै प्ल्याटफर्म ३ खाता पर्दछ:
१. एक बैंक (बचत) खाता
२. एक ट्रेडिङ खाता
३. एक डिम्याट खाता
यो सेवा सानिमा बैंकका 3 ईन 1 सेवा प्रयोगकर्ताहरुलाई प्रदान गरिएको एक अनलाइन प्लेटफर्म हो जस मार्फत सेकन्डेरी बजारमा सूचीबद्ध सेयर खरिद तथा विक्रीका लागि सानिमा क्यापिटललाई अनुरोध गर्न सकिन्छ |
विस्तृत जानकारीको लागि कृपया सानिमा क्यापिटल: ०१-४४२८९५६ (एक्सटेन्सन नम्बर: १०९) वा डाइरेक्ट नम्बर ९८०११९०११९ मा सम्पर्क गर्नुहोस्।
- Customer need to apply for 3 in 1 account through online by visiting website of Sanima Bank
- Both existing and new customers are eligible to apply for 3 in 1 account.
- You can request for trading of shares online through Sanima capital to broker company at your convenient time.
- There is no bank charge for financial transaction.
- Customer need not visit Bank or share broker for deal settlement.
- Online request is available round the clock, except from 15:00 to 19:00 NST.
3 in 1 FAQ
3 in 1 Account
- How can I apply for 3 in 1 service?
You need to visit a link https://www.sanimabank.com/3in1account
- Fill up the required data in the form.
- What is Sanima 3 in 1 Service?
It is an online platform provided to i-banking user of Sanima Bank for making request to Sanima Capital for buying and selling listed shares in secondary market.
- Do I need to open account to get the service?
You need to have a saving, investment and Demat account with Sanima Bank. Likewise you need to obtain i-banking facility. Further you need to subscribe for portfolio management service (PMS) of Sanima Capital.
- Documents required to open online 3 in 1 account?
- Passport size Photo
- Copy of Citizenship
- What should I do if I already have a savings account with Sanima Bank?
You need to fill the form online to open investment account, Demat and portfolio management service (PMS).
- Is it mandatory to visit the Bank ?
it is mandatory to visit Bank personally in order to fulfill KYC and other signing formalities to activate the 3 in 1 service.
- How can I request for share transaction through online?
Once you subscribe 3 in 1 service you can request for share transaction through Sanima Capital. You can Login through the link
- Will the applied amount be deducted from my savings account?
Yes, amount will be deducted from your savings account and will be transferred to your investment/trading account. However final settlement in saving and investment account will be done based on actual trading report provided by Sanima Capital at the end of the day.
- How will I get the refund if my order for share transaction is not executed or the order is partially executed?
The bank will refund any excess amount in your savings account at the end of each business day for request received till 15:00 NST, any request received after that time will be refunded on next business day.
- What is the time where I can place transaction orders?
The 3 in 1 service will be unavailable every day from 15:00 NST to 19:00 NST. Apart from this request can be placed any time round the clock.
- What are the charges associated with 3 in 1 account?
DEMAT account opening charge shall be NPR 150/- and additional NPR 50 for mero share account. Broker charge: 0.9% of transaction amount which shall cover maximum applicable charge but actual charge will be obtained after the settlement received from the broker. Sanima Capital will levy the following charges:
0.1% of total buy transaction amount of the day subject to minimum of NPR 20/- and maximum of NPR 100 for each customer irrespective of number of transaction.
0.1% of total sell transaction amount of the day subject to minimum of NPR 20/- and maximum of NPR 100 for each customer irrespective of number of transaction.