सानिमा दीर्घायु बचत खाता
सानिमा दीर्घायु बचत खाताले वार्षिक स्वास्थ्य चेकअप प्याकेज र बीमा कभरेज लाभको साथ उच्च ब्याजदर प्रदान गर्दछ।
न्यूनतम मौज्दात : १०,०००.००
वार्षिक रु ५००० को नि:शुल्क स्वास्थ्य चेकअप प्याकेज
रु ५०,००० सम्मको मेडिकल बीमा * (नेपाल र भारतमा अस्पताल भर्ना हुँदा)
रु १,०००,००० को दुर्घटना बीमा (मृत्यु वा स्थायी अशक्तता )
६ गम्भीर अस्वस्थतामा रु ३,००,००० को बीमा सुरक्षा
रु २५,००० को टर्म लाइफ बीमा
What is Sanima Dirghayu Bachat Khata?
Sanima Dirghayu Bachat Khata is a saving account under which customers can get benefit of annual health checkup package along with insurance coverage.
What is the waiting period for claim?
There is 30 days waiting period from the date of account opening/conversion for insurance coverage of medical and critical illness. However, insurance coverage under accidental is done from the account opening date.
Who are the insurance and health checkup partners for this scheme?
The Insurance partner is Siddhartha Insurance Co. Ltd. whereas Nepal Mediciti, Grande Hospital and Grande City Clinic are health checkup partners
Is insurance covered outside Nepal?
Accidental insurance is covered globally and medical insurance is covered in Nepal and India.
How do I make payment for annual health checkup?
You need to make payment by debit or credit card to avail health checkup scheme.
How do I get reimbursement?
The bank will reimburse within two weeks from the transaction/health checkup date.
How many times I will be able to claim for insurance and take health checkup package?
You can claim for both the insurance and health packages once a year.
What are the documents to be submitted for accidental and medical claims?
The documents required for medical claim are as follows:
- Claim form duly filled and signed by the account holder.
- Attending doctor’s/hospital’s prescriptions copy.
- Original cash bills incurred for medical expenses.
- Admission and discharge slip( patient must have stayed in the hospital for at least 24 hrs)
- Bank’s letter with details of accountholder.
What is the claim procedure for insurance?
The claim procedure in-case of hospitalization is as follows:
- In case of hospitalization, The Insured can go to any hospital (registered) in Nepal and India and claim for reimbursement later.
- The Bank (branch) shall be approached with all claim documents.
- Claim shall be intimated within 35 days of the event.
- The claims shall be settled within 15 days of submission of all the documents.
- The insurance company shall directly reimburse the claim amount in client’s account.
What is the procedure for Medical Health Package?
- Please contact the concerned hospital (Nepal Mediciti, Grande and Grande City) and ask for wellness center or package providing department.
- Ask for an appointment for health package.
- Before the appointment date, do not eat anything after midnight, no tea or coffee is allowed, you may take your regular medicine for thyroid, blood pressure etc with plain water.
- Please carry your Debit Card of Sanima Bank
- Please carry your registration card if you are already a patient at the said hospital
- The tests will take about 3-4 hours to complete
- After the tests are complete please contact the wellness center or package providing department for appointment for doctor consultation.
How am I eligible for this scheme?
Once you open/convert your account into Sanima Dirghayu Bachat Khata, you are eligible for Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance and Annual Health Checkup plan. However, you can avail annual health checkup after 6 months of account opening/conversion and at the time of health checkup date the average 6 month’s balance must be at least NPR 500,000. You will not be eligible for the reimbursement, if you take the annual health checkup facilities before 6 months of account opening/conversion. The bank will notify you after 6 month if you are eligible for health checkup scheme.